Strategic and Operational Insight for Plant Management Professionals
T.A. Cook Conferences has announced that the first ever Plant Management Forum will be taking place on 12-13 June, 2018 in Birmingham, UK.
The unique event offers the only peer-to-peer learning and networking conference designed for senior plant management professionals from all asset-centric industries.
Join us in Birmingham for two days of cross industry learning, round table discussion groups, expert Q&A panels, real-life operator insight and plentiful networking opportunities. Enjoy industry case studies from high profile international asset-intensive organisations including, BASF, EDF Energy, E.ON, GSK, Heineken, Mondelez, Sanofi, Statoil, Toyota, Veolia, British Steel and more. Plant Management Forum will provide a unique platform to discuss, uncover, benchmark and exchange the best practices for your plant operation.
- Strategies and priorities for managing plant performance, efficiency and safety
- Ensuring results through people - managing and maximising your workforce
- Developing plant management KPIs
- Monitoring continuous improvement and embedding this within your workforce culture
- Building a winning plant maintenance strategy
- The impact of digital technology on plant efficiency and profitability
- Data overload! Dealing with vast and complex data sets
Benefits of Attending
5 reasons you should attend:
- Utilize the excellent opportunities for cross-industry learning, with presentations and content sourced across a wide variety of industries including BASF, EDF Energy, GSK, Mondelez, Statoil and many others.
- Meet with high-level senior plant management professionals at the only peer-to-peer learning and networking event for asset-centric industries.
- Engage in technical and interactive sessions, including Q&A sessions, panel discussions, roundtables and innovative plenary sessions - work with the collective knowledge of the group to remedy your plant issues and share with others.
- Take away focused and detailed operational and strategic industry insight, that can be applied straight into your plant operation.
- Build your personal Plant Management network; connect and build long-term working relationships with your peers throughout the conference and by joining us on the first evening for an enjoyable drinks reception!
For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our Plant Management Experts LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12071453
There are two main challenges facing protective coatings in high moisture conditions. One is the issue of durability in a moisture-laden or immersion environment that is naturally more corrosive than a dry environment. Another issue is the challenge of being able to properly cure a coating in the presence of moisture.
THE TREND OF DIGITALIZATION IN MAINTENANCE IS definitely pushing through. And the proof is in the pud-ding, because the first virtual con-ference on digital strategies and new technologies in maintenance & asset management, Asset Performance 4.0, welcomed over 670 participants who enjoyed more than 100 presentations and keynotes on the future of main-tenance.