White Paper: Accelerated production planning & scheduling for manufacturing operations
The Grain announced it has a new white paper on accelerated production planning & scheduling for manufacturing operations available to download now.
This paper is intended for manufacturing companies who want to take their production planning and scheduling to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
* Learn how to remain competitive in this rapidly evolving business and economic environment with AI.
* Learn how digitizing your production planning & scheduling process will boost efficiency and agility.
* Learn why it is important to combine human planning skills with smart technology.
* Learn how to optimize your day-to-day decision-making process with advanced analytics.
* Read about a real-world implementation of accelerated production planning & scheduling.
* Discover the different stages of planning maturity.
Download here the full version AI Accelerated Production Planning & Scheduling made EASY - The Grain
The global rebound in construction activity is set to continue over the coming years, supported by a wave of publicly funded infrastructure projects. This investment is coming at a time when global supply chain disruptions are hampering the delivery of construction materials, and tight labour markets are limiting the supply of labour.
Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, will relocate the production and development of drill rigs for surface construction from Japan to its facility in Nanjing, China. The production facility in Yokohama, Japan, has been sold and will be closed.