Asset Performance Awards 2021
On the 27th of October, BEMAS - the Belgian Maintenance Association, organises the Asset Performance Awards to highlight achievements in maintenance and asset management.
Asset owners and service providers can participate in three categories. You can sign up now for the 2021 edition. The winners of the awards will be announced on 27 October 2021 during the hybrid Asset Performance 4.0 conference.
Discover the 3 categories :
• Asset Performance 4.0 Award
• Best Improvement in Maintenance and Asset Management
• Technical Team of the Year
• Show that you are proud of the achievements of your organisation and the employees in your team.
• Increase the image of your technical department and/or your team and company.
• Give a nice incentive to your technical team and many more.
• You have a chance to win a fantastic prize and put your company in the spotlight for one day long.
How to participate?
• Fill our a short online survey before 15 June 2021.
• The participants will be notified if they are a finalist before 31 August 2021.
• The finalists give a 30 minute presentation on Wednesday 27 October 2021 about their improvement project, maintenance team or asset performance 4.0 project.
• The awards will be presented on 27 October 2021.
Register now for the Asset Performance 4.0 Award on www.assetperformanceawards.eu
The European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) together with the Manufuture and the European Commission is launching the first Industry 5.0 Award dedicated to EU-funded projects whose results make European industry more resilient, sustainable, and human-centric.
World Water Week 2022 Open for Sessions and Seminar Proposals: '"Seeing the Unseen: The Value of Water" as Theme
Valmet to Deliver Automation to the Baltics’ First Biogas Plant Fired with Household and Commercial Biowaste
Caverion has decided to divest the entire share capital of its subsidiary (JSC “Caverion Rus”) in Russia to Aim Cosmetics Rus, LTD. The transaction covers Caverion’s entire operations in Russia which are focused on the St. Petersburg and Moscow regions. After the completion of the transaction, Caverion Group will no longer operate in Russia.