Asset Performance Awards 2021
On the 27th of October, BEMAS - the Belgian Maintenance Association, organises the Asset Performance Awards to highlight achievements in maintenance and asset management.
Asset owners and service providers can participate in three categories. You can sign up now for the 2021 edition. The winners of the awards will be announced on 27 October 2021 during the hybrid Asset Performance 4.0 conference.
Discover the 3 categories :
• Asset Performance 4.0 Award
• Best Improvement in Maintenance and Asset Management
• Technical Team of the Year
• Show that you are proud of the achievements of your organisation and the employees in your team.
• Increase the image of your technical department and/or your team and company.
• Give a nice incentive to your technical team and many more.
• You have a chance to win a fantastic prize and put your company in the spotlight for one day long.
How to participate?
• Fill our a short online survey before 15 June 2021.
• The participants will be notified if they are a finalist before 31 August 2021.
• The finalists give a 30 minute presentation on Wednesday 27 October 2021 about their improvement project, maintenance team or asset performance 4.0 project.
• The awards will be presented on 27 October 2021.
Register now for the Asset Performance 4.0 Award on www.assetperformanceawards.eu
Vattenfall and BASF have agreed the sale of 49.5 percent of Vattenfall’s offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid (HKZ) in the Netherlands. Once fully commissioned it will be the largest offshore wind farm in the world and also the first one ever to be built without subsidies for the power produced.
ICONICS Integrates with Sysinno Technology Solutions - Includes iAeris Air Quality Monitor, Compatible with Microsoft Azure Sphere
ICONICS has announced the integration of its automation software solutions with the sensor-focused products and services of Sysinno Technology, Inc., headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan, and developer of the iAeris air quality monitor.