Asset Performance Awards 2021
On the 27th of October, BEMAS - the Belgian Maintenance Association, organises the Asset Performance Awards to highlight achievements in maintenance and asset management.
Asset owners and service providers can participate in three categories. You can sign up now for the 2021 edition. The winners of the awards will be announced on 27 October 2021 during the hybrid Asset Performance 4.0 conference.
Discover the 3 categories :
• Asset Performance 4.0 Award
• Best Improvement in Maintenance and Asset Management
• Technical Team of the Year
• Show that you are proud of the achievements of your organisation and the employees in your team.
• Increase the image of your technical department and/or your team and company.
• Give a nice incentive to your technical team and many more.
• You have a chance to win a fantastic prize and put your company in the spotlight for one day long.
How to participate?
• Fill our a short online survey before 15 June 2021.
• The participants will be notified if they are a finalist before 31 August 2021.
• The finalists give a 30 minute presentation on Wednesday 27 October 2021 about their improvement project, maintenance team or asset performance 4.0 project.
• The awards will be presented on 27 October 2021.
Register now for the Asset Performance 4.0 Award on www.assetperformanceawards.eu
A report carried out by Egis and the UK Met Office on behalf of EUROCONTROL assesses how existing weather trends have impacted aviation in recent years, factoring in climate change impacts that are emerging faster than expected.
Nordic Iron Ore appoints ABB to provide automation and electrification planning for Blötberget mine in Sweden
IDCON Inc, leader in Reliability and Maintenance Management, has launched a new online training for Work Management Planning and Scheduling. Its goal is to get operations and maintenance teams in sync, become more productive, and have less reactive maintenance. The self-paced, online training is fast, efficient and includes all the essential Work Management knowledge that maintenance and operations professionals need.