Asset Performance Awards 2021
On the 27th of October, BEMAS - the Belgian Maintenance Association, organises the Asset Performance Awards to highlight achievements in maintenance and asset management.
Asset owners and service providers can participate in three categories. You can sign up now for the 2021 edition. The winners of the awards will be announced on 27 October 2021 during the hybrid Asset Performance 4.0 conference.
Discover the 3 categories :
• Asset Performance 4.0 Award
• Best Improvement in Maintenance and Asset Management
• Technical Team of the Year
• Show that you are proud of the achievements of your organisation and the employees in your team.
• Increase the image of your technical department and/or your team and company.
• Give a nice incentive to your technical team and many more.
• You have a chance to win a fantastic prize and put your company in the spotlight for one day long.
How to participate?
• Fill our a short online survey before 15 June 2021.
• The participants will be notified if they are a finalist before 31 August 2021.
• The finalists give a 30 minute presentation on Wednesday 27 October 2021 about their improvement project, maintenance team or asset performance 4.0 project.
• The awards will be presented on 27 October 2021.
Register now for the Asset Performance 4.0 Award on www.assetperformanceawards.eu
The global rebound in construction activity is set to continue over the coming years, supported by a wave of publicly funded infrastructure projects. This investment is coming at a time when global supply chain disruptions are hampering the delivery of construction materials, and tight labour markets are limiting the supply of labour.
Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, will relocate the production and development of drill rigs for surface construction from Japan to its facility in Nanjing, China. The production facility in Yokohama, Japan, has been sold and will be closed.