Ultrasound Inspection Courses – Agenda for 2019
All maintenance professionals looking to work with Ultrasound technology should get proper training, in order to make the most out of their ultrasonic inspection instruments & programs.
UE Systems has decades of experience in providing high-quality training for maintenance personnel, including CAT I / Level I ultrasound courses (32h courses along 4 ½ days).
During the courses, the following topics are covered:
- Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Technology;
- Leak detection, mechanical & electrical inspections;
- Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis;
- How to improve asset availability and profitability;
- Reporting through specialized software;
- How to reduce and save on energy consumption.
For 2019, UE Systems has scheduled already 20 training sessions, all over Europe and in different languages:
- Poland – 04-08 March (Polish)
- Seelze (Hannover), Germany – 25-29 March (German)
- Iceland – 01-05 April (English)
- St. Nazaire, France – 01-05 April (French)
- Athens, Greece – 02-05 April (English with Greek assistance)
- Cáceres, Spain – 08-12 April (Spanish)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 08-12 April (English)
- Almelo, The Netherlands – 06-10 May (Dutch)
- Mernye, Hungary – 06-10 May (English)
- Dublin, Ireland – 10-14 June (English)
- Paris, France – 24-28 June (French)
- Kircaldy (Scotland), United Kingdom – 24-28 June (English)
- Germany – 09-13 September (German)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 16-20 September (English)
- Izmit, Turkey – 23-27 September (English)
- Poland – 07-11 October (Polish)
- United Kingdom – 21-25 October (English)
- Barcelona, Spain – 04-08 November (Spanish)
- Vilvoorde, Belgium – 04-08 November (Dutch)
- France – 18-22 November (French)
Complete training agenda can be consulted here .
Registrations can be completed at the UE Systems website.
These courses are designed to be in accordance with the ISO 18436-8 (which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines) and with the of the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A.
On March 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m., Hufschmied Zerspanungssysteme invites machining professionals to another online technical seminar. The title is "Effective machining of high-performance carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastic composite materials".
Watch Webinar Recording - Energy Conservation: Utilising Ultrasound to improve your plants Energy Usage
Bentley Systems’ Year in Infrastructure Conference is Going Digital for the first time ever in 2020! The new digital format is bringing together, now for a broader global community, the thought leadership, networking, and learning content that Bentley conference attendees have come to expect. Join online and learn from peers, industry experts, and innovators who will share their infrastructure digital twins’ successes.