Ultrasound Inspection Courses – Agenda for 2019
All maintenance professionals looking to work with Ultrasound technology should get proper training, in order to make the most out of their ultrasonic inspection instruments & programs.
UE Systems has decades of experience in providing high-quality training for maintenance personnel, including CAT I / Level I ultrasound courses (32h courses along 4 ½ days).
During the courses, the following topics are covered:
- Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Technology;
- Leak detection, mechanical & electrical inspections;
- Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis;
- How to improve asset availability and profitability;
- Reporting through specialized software;
- How to reduce and save on energy consumption.
For 2019, UE Systems has scheduled already 20 training sessions, all over Europe and in different languages:
- Poland – 04-08 March (Polish)
- Seelze (Hannover), Germany – 25-29 March (German)
- Iceland – 01-05 April (English)
- St. Nazaire, France – 01-05 April (French)
- Athens, Greece – 02-05 April (English with Greek assistance)
- Cáceres, Spain – 08-12 April (Spanish)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 08-12 April (English)
- Almelo, The Netherlands – 06-10 May (Dutch)
- Mernye, Hungary – 06-10 May (English)
- Dublin, Ireland – 10-14 June (English)
- Paris, France – 24-28 June (French)
- Kircaldy (Scotland), United Kingdom – 24-28 June (English)
- Germany – 09-13 September (German)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 16-20 September (English)
- Izmit, Turkey – 23-27 September (English)
- Poland – 07-11 October (Polish)
- United Kingdom – 21-25 October (English)
- Barcelona, Spain – 04-08 November (Spanish)
- Vilvoorde, Belgium – 04-08 November (Dutch)
- France – 18-22 November (French)
Complete training agenda can be consulted here .
Registrations can be completed at the UE Systems website.
These courses are designed to be in accordance with the ISO 18436-8 (which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines) and with the of the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A.
The 11th edition of the annual international forum on nuclear energy ATOMEXPO 2019 starts at the Russian city of Sochi
Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom organised the two-day forum with the theme “Nuclear for better life”. Over 3,600 guests from 74 countries participated in the nuclear expo, according to a statement.
IDCON INC, a reliability and maintenance consulting firm headquartered in the United States with partners worldwide, has announced two special events for 2019.