Ultrasound Inspection Courses – Agenda for 2019
All maintenance professionals looking to work with Ultrasound technology should get proper training, in order to make the most out of their ultrasonic inspection instruments & programs.
UE Systems has decades of experience in providing high-quality training for maintenance personnel, including CAT I / Level I ultrasound courses (32h courses along 4 ½ days).
During the courses, the following topics are covered:
- Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Technology;
- Leak detection, mechanical & electrical inspections;
- Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis;
- How to improve asset availability and profitability;
- Reporting through specialized software;
- How to reduce and save on energy consumption.
For 2019, UE Systems has scheduled already 20 training sessions, all over Europe and in different languages:
- Poland – 04-08 March (Polish)
- Seelze (Hannover), Germany – 25-29 March (German)
- Iceland – 01-05 April (English)
- St. Nazaire, France – 01-05 April (French)
- Athens, Greece – 02-05 April (English with Greek assistance)
- Cáceres, Spain – 08-12 April (Spanish)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 08-12 April (English)
- Almelo, The Netherlands – 06-10 May (Dutch)
- Mernye, Hungary – 06-10 May (English)
- Dublin, Ireland – 10-14 June (English)
- Paris, France – 24-28 June (French)
- Kircaldy (Scotland), United Kingdom – 24-28 June (English)
- Germany – 09-13 September (German)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 16-20 September (English)
- Izmit, Turkey – 23-27 September (English)
- Poland – 07-11 October (Polish)
- United Kingdom – 21-25 October (English)
- Barcelona, Spain – 04-08 November (Spanish)
- Vilvoorde, Belgium – 04-08 November (Dutch)
- France – 18-22 November (French)
Complete training agenda can be consulted here .
Registrations can be completed at the UE Systems website.
These courses are designed to be in accordance with the ISO 18436-8 (which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines) and with the of the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A.
ODVA held its 20th Annual Meeting of Members in Palm Harbor, Florida, USA on March 5, 2020. With over 120 industry professionals from over 50 companies in attendance, highlights of the Annual Meeting included a panel discussion titled “Can 5G and WiFi 6 Deliver on the Factory Floor?”, a keynote speech from Amazon Web Services titled “The Effect of Digital Transformation on the Industrial Automation Product Ecosystem at the Edge and Beyond,” and an update from the organization’s leadership on the strength of and opportunities for ODVA as a whole.
Reliability and Maintenance management expert to hold public seminars in Seattle, WA and Chicago, IL
IDCON INC, a reliability and maintenance consulting firm headquartered in the United States with partners worldwide, has announced one-day management seminars to be led by company founder, Christer Idhammar. The one-day seminars reveal how to build and sustain a successful reliability and maintenance program in industrial plants.