Ultrasound Inspection Courses – Agenda for 2019
All maintenance professionals looking to work with Ultrasound technology should get proper training, in order to make the most out of their ultrasonic inspection instruments & programs.
UE Systems has decades of experience in providing high-quality training for maintenance personnel, including CAT I / Level I ultrasound courses (32h courses along 4 ½ days).
During the courses, the following topics are covered:
- Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Technology;
- Leak detection, mechanical & electrical inspections;
- Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis;
- How to improve asset availability and profitability;
- Reporting through specialized software;
- How to reduce and save on energy consumption.
For 2019, UE Systems has scheduled already 20 training sessions, all over Europe and in different languages:
- Poland – 04-08 March (Polish)
- Seelze (Hannover), Germany – 25-29 March (German)
- Iceland – 01-05 April (English)
- St. Nazaire, France – 01-05 April (French)
- Athens, Greece – 02-05 April (English with Greek assistance)
- Cáceres, Spain – 08-12 April (Spanish)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 08-12 April (English)
- Almelo, The Netherlands – 06-10 May (Dutch)
- Mernye, Hungary – 06-10 May (English)
- Dublin, Ireland – 10-14 June (English)
- Paris, France – 24-28 June (French)
- Kircaldy (Scotland), United Kingdom – 24-28 June (English)
- Germany – 09-13 September (German)
- Rotherham, United Kingdom – 16-20 September (English)
- Izmit, Turkey – 23-27 September (English)
- Poland – 07-11 October (Polish)
- United Kingdom – 21-25 October (English)
- Barcelona, Spain – 04-08 November (Spanish)
- Vilvoorde, Belgium – 04-08 November (Dutch)
- France – 18-22 November (French)
Complete training agenda can be consulted here .
Registrations can be completed at the UE Systems website.
These courses are designed to be in accordance with the ISO 18436-8 (which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines) and with the of the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A.
The International Energy Agency is hosting its 11th Energy Efficiency in Emerging Economies Training Week from 20 to 24 May. More than 120 energy efficiency professionals from 40 countries have come together in Paris for the event.
IDCON INC, host of the IDCON Reliability and Maintenance Conference headquartered in the United States, announced today the opening of their early registration and schedule.