Virtual Ultrasound Inspection CAT I Courses for 2021
At a time where presential training for maintenance and reliability professionals is not possible due to the covid-19 pandemic, UE Systems is offering virtual/online Ultrasound CAT I courses.
This is a comprehensive CAT I/Level I course conducted through online courses with tests, live online instruction from UE Systems’ training specialists, fieldwork, and a final exam for certification in CAT I/Level I airborne & structure borne Ultrasound according to ISO and ASNT standards. The course is conducted through online platforms. The course duration is of 4 and half days.
The current schedule includes training sessions for Europe, USA & Canada, India & Middle East:
- USA – 8-12 February – CLASS FULL
- USA – 22-26 February – CLASS FULL
- Europe – 22-26 February – Course conducted in English.
- USA – 01-05 March
- USA – 15-19 March
- USA – 22-26 March – Level II Course
- Middle East – 28 March-1 April – Course conducted in Arabic.
- India – 05-09 April – Course conducted in English.
- USA – 12-16 April
- Europe – 12-16 April – Course conducted in English.
- USA – 26-30 April
- USA – 03-07 May
- USA – 17-21 May
- USA – 07-11 June
- USA – 21-25 June
- India – 05-09 July – Course conducted in English.
- Middle East – 22-26 August – Course conducted in Arabic.
- Middle East – 26-30 September – Course conducted in Arabic.
- India – 04-08 October – Course conducted in English.
- Middle East – 19-23 December – Course conducted in Arabic.
UE Systems has decades of experience in providing high-quality training for maintenance personnel, including CAT I / Level I ultrasound courses (32h courses along 4 ½ days).
During the courses, the following topics are covered:
- Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Technology
- Leak detection, mechanical & electrical inspections
- Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis
- How to improve asset availability and profitability
- Reporting through specialized software
- How to reduce and save on energy consumption
These courses are designed to be in accordance with the ISO 18436-8 (which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines) and with the American Society of Non-destructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A.
For years, especially in the United States, we have seen a widening gap between the need for skilled trades and the inflow of young candidates to fill the positions. We have seen a general bias in our education system, away from technical training and skilled trades, leaning strongly toward 4 to 6-year degree paths.
Reliability & Maintenance Improved! Spend the day with a Reliability and Maintenance Management Expert
UE Systems offers a comprehensive online course about finding compressed air leaks using ultrasound technology and, most important, register the results in a complete compressed air leak survey.