ICONICS Releases Version 10.95 Product Suite Making the Invisible Visible with SCADA, Analytics, Mobile and Cloud Solutions
ICONICS has released Version 10.95 of its GENESIS64™ HMI/SCADA and building automation suite, in addition to its AnalytiX® operational excellence solutions, Hyper Historian™ data historian, and MobileHMI™ apps.
ICONICS is a global automation software provider and four-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award. The company provides advanced web-enabled OPC UA and BACnet certified visualization, analytics, and mobile software solutions for any energy, manufacturing, industrial or building automation application.
- We are extremely proud of these amazing groundbreaking technologies, says Russ Agrusa, President and CEO of ICONICS.
- From the introduction of an end-to-end IoT software suite, to enhanced analytics and business intelligence solutions, to a new holographic machine interface that redefines the HMI platform, ICONICS is ready to help our customers ‘make the invisible visible’.
GENESIS64 v10.95 contains multiple new features including:
• AssetWorX™ Alarming – Asset-based alarm management and asset visibility
• Trend Heat Maps and Event Bars – Insightful visualization of historical and event data
• Workflows – Powerful actions, schedules, and triggers to automate business processes
• ISA 18.2 Alarm Management – Additional alarm states, increased filtering capabilities
• Native Modbus Integration – For OPC clients and Modbus Ethernet I/O devices
• PowerShell Technology – Scripting of your SCADA application deployment
• Time Zone Synchronization and Global Cursors – More powerful trending/analysis
• SQL Server 2016 Compatibility – Enhancing business productivity and performance
AnalytiX v10.95 adds:
• Advanced Reporting Capabilities with ReportWorX™64
• Powerful Data Bridging Technology with BridgeWorX™64
• Improved Energy Charting, Analysis and Asset Navigation
• KPIWorX™ - Provides self-service dashboards with new widgets for business intelligence and big data analytics
Hyper Historian v10.95 introduces:
• Hyper-scalable Performance Calculation Engine - Distributed processing of calculations
• Enhanced Archiving - Can be triggered via workflow actions, schedules and triggers
MobileHMI v10.95 includes:
• New Holographic Machine Interface - Built on Microsoft’s HoloLens technology
• Mobile FDD Viewer - Brings the power of fault detection/diagnostics to any mobile device
• GridWorX™ Charting Controls - Provides easier database access for tablets/smartphones
• New Push Notifications - Delivers timely alerts to users within connected apps
Siemens and industrial service provider Bilfinger SE have decided to step up their cooperative association, as Bilfinger drives forward digitalization using the Comos Engineering & Maintenance Platform across its many sites and subsidiaries spread around the globe. This software platform from the Siemens Digital Enterprise portfolio not only allows close cooperation between the different Bilfinger sites and its customers through the use of a shared database, but also offers sufficient flexibility to accommodate individual project requirements.
Now, more than ever, industrial firms need to make sense of vast quantities of data having a critical impact on their performance. To support the variety of applications necessary today, information must be delivered with context so it can be understood and used in various ways by a variety of people. Growing adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industrie 4.0 is also driving requirements for open and secure connectivity between devices and edge-to-cloud solutions.