Watch Webinar Recording - IIoT Bearing Lubrication and Health Monitoring Solutions
Find out in this webinar recording what UE Systems has been working on to provide maintenance professionals with IIoT solutions for permanent and remote bearing monitoring and lubrication.
Pairing ultrasonic sensors with IIoT solutions promises to be a game-changer for maintenance & reliability practices and will bring obvious benefits in asset condition monitoring:
- Permanent and Remote Bearing Monitoring: no need for manual inspections.
- Ultrasonic sensors providing the earliest warning of failure or lubrication issues.
- Precision lubrication, anytime, anywhere - lubricate bearings remotely and only when needed!
- Connected sensors sending data to the cloud: always available, from anywhere, for trending and analysis.
- Be on top of your bearings: real-time alarms will let you know when something is wrong.
The webinar was presented by Chris Hallum, UE Systems' Regional Manager for the UK & Ireland and Blair Fraser, UE Systems' director for Global IIoT Solutions.
The session is freely available at
The webinar includes the following topics:
- Ultrasound technology for bearing condition monitoring and lubrication.
- Ultrasonic sensors for permanent monitoring.
- OnTrak: IIoT solution for bearing lubrication and health monitoring.
- SmartLube: lubricating bearings from anywhere, anytime, only when needed.
For more webinars, articles, case studies, and other information about ultrasound technology for maintenance and reliability, you can register for free at the UE Systems learning center.
United Utilities trials Samotics’ AI-based smart monitoring system to optimise pump efficiency and reliability
Samotics, a leading provider of AI-driven industrial analytics for asset performance management, has been selected for a 12-month trial by United Utilities Group PLC, one of the UK’s largest water and wastewater companies, to improve the reliability and efficiency of its operations. The trial emerged from United Utilities’ CEO Challenge initiative, in which teams of graduates in different business areas work together to find innovative solutions to business issues, such as maintenance excellence and minimising environmental impact.
Infrastructures Physical Assets High Performance Achievement based on Reliability and Maintenance Program, A.I and Asset Integrity Management
Nowadays the world invests around $2.5 trillion a year in infrastructure physical assets such as transportation, power, water, and telecom systems on which businesses and populations depend. Yet this amount continues to fall short of the world’s ever-expanding needs, which results in lower economic growth (MGI’s 2013 report).