World Class Reliability Benchmarking Tool Tells Where Your Organization Is Losing
Allied Reliability Group’s World Class Reliability Benchmarking is a fast, accurate, web-based benchmarking tool for industrial and manufacturing organizations.
Allied Reliability Group’s World Class Reliability Benchmarking (WCR-B) tool is a streamlined hybrid assessment benchmarking methodology built from the experiences, tools, and methods deployed during their years of benchmarking hundreds of companies.
- Cost Effective: No travel, in-person evaluations, or site visits are required, eliminating consultant travel expenses and lost labor time.
- Web Based: Users access assessments anytime from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Fast: Users complete individual assessments at their own pace, without work day interruption.
- Role Based: With the click of a mouse, assessments are assigned to anyone in an organization, providing a more accurate view of an organization’s standing as responses come from those who know the processes, equipment, and organization best.
- Safe: All assessments and user information is data encrypted.
- Trusted: Benchmarking results are based on Allied’s 1500+ site database of Best Practices and worldwide data.
The assessments that make up WCR-B are divided into two categories, Sustainability Base and Reliability Elements. With 51 sections across the 13 assessments, WCR-B measures an organization’s maturity against a total of 293 elements. To assist users in completing the assessments, a number of resources and supplemental information, such as white papers, videos, and visual aids, are built into WCR-B, making the assessment tool a learning tool as well.
WCR-B’s analytics are based on the data from all of an organization’s assessments and can be viewed at either the site level or the corporate level, and compared to all industry rankings or just a specific industry. Besides depicting strengths and weaknesses, the analytics highlight where personnel are in agreement regarding their levels of proficiency as well as where disconnects exist. In support of targeted improvement activities, WCR-B automatically identifies potential quick wins for the organization mapped to aligned weaknesses to identify immediate opportunities for improvement and ROI.
The carbon footprint of SPINNOVA textile fibre is already 72 percent lower than that of conventionally produced cotton. With the AmbiHeat heat pump plant and an energy ecosystem, each produced kilogram of textile fibre reduces overall CO2 emissions.
Being certified is just about passing a test, right? If you can pass the test, surely that is proof that you are worthy of being certified, right? And as long as there are no obvious and easy ways to cheat, surely the examination process is adequate, right?