HARTING Provides Tailored Solutions for Integrated Industry: “HAII4YOU” Combines Expertise as a Component, Application and System Provider
The HARTING Technology Group presented itself as a solution provider for integrated industry at this year’s Hannover Messe.
– In integrated industry we combine our expertise as a component, application and system provider, remarked Philip F. W. Harting, Senior Vice President Connectivity & Networks and President/Partner, at a press reception held by the HARTING Technology Group at its exhibition stand (Hall 11, C13). HARTING is thus positioning itself as an enabler of the connected world of integrated industry.
Under its claim of HARTING Integrated Industry 4 You (“HAII4YOU”), HARTING is showcasing its entire solution portfolio for integrated industry this year. The highlight of its trade fair display is the HAII4YOU Factory where HARTING’s seamless production and IT expertise enables customized production.
– Our HAII4YOU Factory showcased HARTING’s expertise in and range of solutions for components, systems, mechanical engineering and system integration, pointed out
Dr. Volker Franke, Managing Director HARTING Applied Technologies, at the event. HARTING is producing a customized Han® connector at the modular HAII4YOU Factory.
– Seamless vertical integration takes places on an automated basis extending across the eShop, SAP and the machinery. The benefit for customers is a customized connector – a genuinely tailored product manufactured as quickly and efficiently as in mass production, emphasized Dr. Franke.
Dr. Jan Regtmeier, Director Product Management, HARTING IT Software Development, underlined the importance attached to system integration here. The HARTING subsidiary focuses on vertical integration from the shop floor to the top floor with an integral approach consisting of hardware, software and services.
– HARTING continues to develop high levels of expertise in order to implement integrated industry projects. We offer everything from a single source, explained Dr. Regtmeier.
Dr. Regtmeier presented the HARTING modular open platform as an innovative solution.
– The HARTING modular open platform is a solution that enables customers to implement their integrated industry projects quickly and cost-efficiently, observed Dr. Regtmeier. This platform consists of a set of hardware modules and software apps. All customers can add their own hardware and software. The benefits for the customer: on one hand, cost reduction through savings on servers and PCs in production and, on the other, time saving on integration.
HARTING’s top priority in cooperation with users is always identifying potential for greater efficiency in order to implement this as part of new developments and technological advancements. This approach is very much in the spirit of HARTING’s vision:
– We want to shape the future with technologies for people.
Remote Diagnostics Market: New Product Launches to Make Automotive Maintenance Considerably Seamless
There has been a remarkable growth in the remote diagnostics across the globe, owing to the rising concerns among people related to maintenance downtime in automotive vehicles around the world. The automotive industry has gone through revolutionary transformations over the past couple of years due to the presence and rapid adoption of innovative technologies and advanced features in vehicles.
Volvo Trucks is opening its very first battery assembly plant. Located in Ghent, Belgium, the plant will supply ready-to-install batteries for Volvo Trucks’ full electric heavy-duty trucks.