Ultrasound CAT II Course – 24-28 January - Rotherham, United Kingdom
UE Systems, the world lead in ultrasonic solutions for maintenance and reliability, will host a CAT II Ultrasound course in January, in Rotherham, UK.
This training session is open to all maintenance and reliability professionals who are already CAT I certified.
The CAT II course will provide attendees with a deeper and more advanced knowledge about how Ultrasound technology can take any maintenance & reliability program to a world-class level.
The 4½-day training consists of four days of theory/practical and a half day for review and the exam.
All UE Systems Category I and Category II courses are in accordance with ISO 18436-8 which sets the standard for condition monitoring and diagnosis of machines.
During the training the following topics will be covered:
- Sound Theory & Ultrasound principles;
- Advanced Leak detection: pressure, vacuum, reporting & cost analysis, developing a compressed air program;
- Electrical Inspection: spectral analysis, developing an electrical inspection program;
- Valves Inspection: configure instruments, software for ABCD record keeping & reporting, review of compressor;
- Steam Traps: software for steam trap record keeping, data logging and stream cost analysis, review procedures;
- Bearings: monitoring, trending and lubrication, set up alarm groups and trend reports, bearing detection & lubrication programs.
- Student case history presentations.
It’s time we weighed the overall cost of compressed air leaks, shifting the discussion from energy cost to asset accountability. Afterall, some of the largest and most important rotating assets in industry are air compressors.