SDT340 with Ultranalysis 4.0: Detect, Trend, and Analyze Ultrasound and Vibration
The SDT340 Data Collector, together with UAS4.0 Analysis Software, is a versatile condition monitoring solution to advance asset reliability in any industry. Monitor the health of your machines, anticipate failures, and minimize energy waste by combining ultrasound, vibration, temperature and rotational speed data in one data collector. Master asset reliability with UAS4.0, our cross-platform, multi-technology software that manages and analyzes SDT340 data from your desktop, server, or in the cloud.
- MECHANICAL: Detect defects in any mechanical system.
- LEAKS: Find pressure and vacuum leaks in noisy conditions.
- LUBRICATION: Avoid over/under lubrication. Grease bearings right.
- ELECTRICAL: Inspect medium and high voltage systems for arcing, tracking and corona.
- VALVES: Asses valve tightness.
- STEAM: Find faulty steam traps and leaking components.
- HYDRAULICS: Troubleshoot any hydraulic system for passing and blockages.
- TIGHTNESS: Determine the tightness of any enclosed volume.
- Enhance productivity in the field with on-screen time signal, spectrum, split screen view, and icon navigation.
- Experience enhanced impact detection with focUS Mode. See defects others simply cannot.
- Pan and expand your time signal or spectrum and list the highest values to improve in-field diagnosis.
- With over 4 GB of storage, record data longer on slow speed machines and never run out of memory.
- Record time waveform data up to 10 minutes in duration with enhanced signal data.
- Recall historical data for trending and alarming in-the-field acquisition.
- The intuitive interface to UAS4.0 allows for data collection in “off-route” mode.
Maintenance performance can be difficult to measure. But, measurements drive behavior and it is therefore important to think through what to measure. The measurement should be designed in order to achieve the following:
In the time it takes you to read this article, I hope to forever change how you think and act. A lofty goal for 1,638 words, right? No pressure. How is this possible? By helping you to develop an unbreakable perspective that is the key source of success for modern leaders. Whoever you are, whatever your situation, you will benefit from this powerful mindset. 1,574 words to go; let’s get started.