ICONICS Releases Version 10.95 Product Suite Making the Invisible Visible with SCADA, Analytics, Mobile and Cloud Solutions
ICONICS has released Version 10.95 of its GENESIS64™ HMI/SCADA and building automation suite, in addition to its AnalytiX® operational excellence solutions, Hyper Historian™ data historian, and MobileHMI™ apps.
ICONICS is a global automation software provider and four-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award. The company provides advanced web-enabled OPC UA and BACnet certified visualization, analytics, and mobile software solutions for any energy, manufacturing, industrial or building automation application.
- We are extremely proud of these amazing groundbreaking technologies, says Russ Agrusa, President and CEO of ICONICS.
- From the introduction of an end-to-end IoT software suite, to enhanced analytics and business intelligence solutions, to a new holographic machine interface that redefines the HMI platform, ICONICS is ready to help our customers ‘make the invisible visible’.
GENESIS64 v10.95 contains multiple new features including:
• AssetWorX™ Alarming – Asset-based alarm management and asset visibility
• Trend Heat Maps and Event Bars – Insightful visualization of historical and event data
• Workflows – Powerful actions, schedules, and triggers to automate business processes
• ISA 18.2 Alarm Management – Additional alarm states, increased filtering capabilities
• Native Modbus Integration – For OPC clients and Modbus Ethernet I/O devices
• PowerShell Technology – Scripting of your SCADA application deployment
• Time Zone Synchronization and Global Cursors – More powerful trending/analysis
• SQL Server 2016 Compatibility – Enhancing business productivity and performance
AnalytiX v10.95 adds:
• Advanced Reporting Capabilities with ReportWorX™64
• Powerful Data Bridging Technology with BridgeWorX™64
• Improved Energy Charting, Analysis and Asset Navigation
• KPIWorX™ - Provides self-service dashboards with new widgets for business intelligence and big data analytics
Hyper Historian v10.95 introduces:
• Hyper-scalable Performance Calculation Engine - Distributed processing of calculations
• Enhanced Archiving - Can be triggered via workflow actions, schedules and triggers
MobileHMI v10.95 includes:
• New Holographic Machine Interface - Built on Microsoft’s HoloLens technology
• Mobile FDD Viewer - Brings the power of fault detection/diagnostics to any mobile device
• GridWorX™ Charting Controls - Provides easier database access for tablets/smartphones
• New Push Notifications - Delivers timely alerts to users within connected apps